Sunday, June 28, 2015

Open to Suggestions

     Do you have a sports topic that you want researched?  Are you interested in my opinion on a particular subject?  If so, I'd like to remind you that while I typically have a couple posts that I am either in the process of writing or researching, which can be found on the left side of the webpage in the "Queue" section, I am always open to hearing and writing about any ideas which are suggested to me.
     The main purpose of this blog is to provide interesting and in-depth opinions on a variety of sports subjects.  There really isn't much of a point in writing something that people aren't going to want to read, which is why I believe it is extremely valuable to have a strong connection with my audience.
     In fact, it doesn't necessarily have to be an idea for a post at all.  Any advice or ideas, such as a potential sport to write about instead of a specific topic, logo or blog design tips, or just things you would want to see me do more of, such as collaborations or podcasts, are greatly appreciated.
     For suggestions of any kind, comment on this post, email me at cgroel64@gmail.com, or tweet @ConnorGroel.
     Thanks for your feedback,
     Connor
   

1 comment:

  1. How about one in he big money end of career drank that Kobe is on the Lakers at 37% of their cap. Why do guys like this feel they need to suck the life out of the team for years so get can add to their already enormous pile of cash while making the team and fan experience miserable. Why do teams show his loyalt. Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete