Saturday, August 30, 2014

Quick Update

     Hey guys.  This is just going to be a quick update with what's going on and future plans for the blog.  Last Monday started school for me, and obviously that's taking up a lot of time.  Between school, homework, learning to drive, and personal time, there isn't much time left over.  So, I probably won't be able to write as much as I have been over the summer.
     However, that doesn't mean this blog is dead.  Far from it.  I still hope to get out around two blogs per week.  In addition, I am excited to announce that starting next week, I will have a weekly NFL podcast that will include my predictions for the upcoming games, along with my thoughts on the biggest news in the NFL for that week.  Some weeks I'll have special guests on the podcast as well to give their opinions.  These should hopefully come out around Friday or Saturday each week.
     Overall, expect the blogs at a less frequent pace, but they'll still come out whenever I have time and something to write about.
     Thanks for reading,
     Connor
   

No comments:

Post a Comment